BOUDOIR & GLAMOUR MODEL CALL
Thank you so much for applying for Allison McCafferty Photography's boudoir and glamour model call!
I am looking for a few women with no modeling experience who would love the opportunity to be a model for the day. I'm looking for a variety of women.. all shapes, sizes, ages and ethnicities. If you are looking to have a fun day, feel empowered and confident and reconnect with your inner beauty this is your moment!
What is required to model?
- You MUST be 21 years of age or older
- You must be willing to sign a model release. This is a full release for unlimited use of images. The images will be used for marketing/promotional purposes, displayed in both print and digital format at the photographer's discretion. No social media tagging is required.
- Be available on a weekday. Shoot start time is between 9-11 AM. Image reveal will be 60 minutes after your session.
- $100 booking retainer. This reserves your studio time and makeup artist. The retainer will be refunded if you decide not to purchase any prints. If you do, it will be applied to your order
So what do you get for modeling? (Valued at $350)
- Complimentary 90 minute photo shoot at my studio
- Complimentary professional makeup
- Complimentary professional hair styling
- The experience to be a model for the day!
- $100 product credit (from booking fee)
- Same day artwork design session
Allison McCafferty Photography offers a relaxed, fun and empowering experience where you will leave feeling confident and beautiful. We offer the most luxurious products for our clients to display their beautiful images exactly as they are - works of ART! Albums, prints and wall art are all available.
Information on pricing and payment plans:
Most clients invest between $1000-$1500 for their custom boudoir session with Allison McCafferty Photography. Print collections start at $700 and albums start at $800. My two most popular products are the Little Black Book albums and my gorgeous glass boxes of fine art prints.
View Detailed Pricing here:
Product orders can be paid by cash, check or credit card. If you would prefer to break your order price into smaller pieces, I offer the following payment plans:
A Payment Plan through Allison McCafferty Photography.
This payment plan is interest-free, but products are not delivered until the order is paid in full. You will need to pay a minimum deposit of $100 when you place your order and agree to a monthly payment that is comfortable for you. Product orders $500 I offer up to 6 months financing. Orders over $1000, up to 12 months financing.
PayPal Credit (Most Popular Option).
This Payment Plan is through PayPal and is interest-free up to 6 months. It is kind of like a credit card. I get paid in full with this option and you pay your products through PayPal, which means you will receive your products in no more than 3 weeks after the day of your session. Apply here to see if you are approved: https://www.paypalcredit.com
Once I review all of our submissions, I will get in touch with the successful applicants. If you are selected you will then receive an email that you will need to reply to in order to claim your spot. If it is not claimed within 24 hours, I will move on to other applicants. Once claimed, you will receive the invoice to pay your booking fee. You will also need to choose your date and time.
I'm excited that you are here! Good luck!
- Allison McCafferty Photography
© 2020 Allison McCafferty Photography, LLC; 34 Manitoba Trail, Shamong NJ 08088 | 609-440-4148 | All Rights Reserved | South Jersey Wedding Photographer | Philadelphia Wedding Photographer | Shamong Wedding Photographer Allison offers beautiful, romantic, and unique wedding photography services to clients in South Jersey and Philadelphia. Her main goal is to document your wedding in a non-intrusive way to sincerely capture the emotion of the day in every frame. As a South Jersey wedding photographer, Allison offers her clients a unique engagement session in the majority of her collections which allows couples to build confidence in front of the camera before their wedding day. She is a sought after boudoir photographer and one of the best South Jersey family photographers in the area. Take some time to look through her portfolio galleries and get to know her work. You will see why she is one of the best photographers in South Jersey.